Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Ultimate Christian Guide to Twitter

http://notashamedofthegospel.com/social-media/the-ultimate-christian-guide-to-twitter/

If you are like the rest of us, then you’d love to have more followers on Twitter for any of the following reasons:  You want people to click on the links that you share in your tweets.  You want your tweets re-tweeted by as many people as possible.  You want to drive boatloads of traffic to your site.

But there’s only one problem.  You don’t know how to do this.  You’ve tried different strategies that were supposed to get you somewhere but they all fell short.

Meanwhile, you come across some Twitter accounts that have thousands and thousands of followers and you can’t figure out why they attract so many people.

You’re not a celebrity.  You don’t have thousands and thousands of followers.  You share a tweet and your thankful if just 50 people click on your link.  Ugghhh, how frustrating!

But today I have good news because I’m here to tell you, NO MORE!  No more un-answered questions about how to make all of your Twitter dreams come true.  No more frustration.  No more hopelessness. No more dreams going unfulfilled.

Why?

Because in the next series of posts, I’m going to share with you how I got thousands of people to follow me on Twitter.  I did it without paying a penny to a service that promised to get me followers, and I did it before my website went live on the Internet.

Most bloggers release a website and only see just a trickle of traffic.  They blog for a few months, things don’t get much better, they give it a second shot, and then they give up.

I just released this blog less than a month ago and by the grace of God, hundreds of people are visiting this site, 10′s of people are re-tweeting my posts.  Ultimately, I give God the glory for the work that He is doing here at NAOTG!

http://notashamedofthegospel.com/social-media/the-ultimate-christian-guide-to-twitter/

No comments:

Post a Comment